Not to worry, there are always more shifts available! The most active users always get the most job offers, so keep on applying. Also, ensure you always have an up-to-date profile picture, which is appropriate. You should also highlight and include details of your experience to best describe yourself skill sets to potential employers.
Articles in this section
- I can't do all of the days available in an event?
- I don't think I can see all of the available jobs.
- I can no longer work a job I applied for.
- How long does it take to get an offer after I have applied?
- I got offered a job and it disappeared before I could accept.
- I want to cancel a shift (more than 24 hours before).
- How can I accept a job?
- I haven't been successfully offered a job.
- My availability has changed, I can do more/less shifts now.
- Can I message the employers?