Before applying to any shifts or accepting any offers, make sure you have fully read and understand the job briefing and that you are able to commit to all requirements and follow the instructions of the job, including wearing the required uniform.
Articles in this section
- I can't do all of the days available in an event?
- I don't think I can see all of the available jobs.
- I can no longer work a job I applied for.
- How long does it take to get an offer after I have applied?
- I got offered a job and it disappeared before I could accept.
- I want to cancel a shift (more than 24 hours before).
- How can I accept a job?
- I haven't been successfully offered a job.
- My availability has changed, I can do more/less shifts now.
- Can I message the employers?