You can apply as many jobs as you want. Remember to check your own schedule before applying to avoid any clash of schedule. Once you've accepted a job, you must show up. If not, we'll add a "strike" to your account.
Articles in this section
- I can't do all of the days available in an event?
- I don't think I can see all of the available jobs.
- I can no longer work a job I applied for.
- How long does it take to get an offer after I have applied?
- I got offered a job and it disappeared before I could accept.
- I want to cancel a shift (more than 24 hours before).
- How can I accept a job?
- I haven't been successfully offered a job.
- My availability has changed, I can do more/less shifts now.
- Can I message the employers?